The contact form was not working.
I turns out that my contact form has not been working for the last few months, but I am unsure as to when the problem started. If you have tried to contact me using the form and have not received a reply, please email me directly or fill out the form below again. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Though please note: Several people have contacted me via direct email with review requests to which I sent no reply. This lack of response was intentional on my part. Please read my policies below before submitting a request!
If you need to contact me you can use the form below, or drop me an email at: seattle robin 62 (at) gmail [dot] com
(Remove all spaces and replace with symbols where indicated.)
Book Review Policies
Most of the books that I review I choose and buy on my own. I am open to books being submitted to me for review, but keep the following policies in mind:
- If you submit a book and I post a review, I will not remove the review if it turns out you don’t like it. Sending me the book indicates acceptance of this policy.
- Sending a book to me for review indicates agreement that I may post (or not post) my review on any site(s) of my choosing.
- Sending me a book does not guarantee I will review it, unless I have expressly accepted the book for review in an email response.
- I only accept ebook editions for review. It must be in a file format readable on a Kindle (.mobi, .prc, .azw, .txt).
- Your initial inquiry should include the genre and a plot summary that does not contain any spoilers.
- I will only accept and review novels or novellas with clearly lesbian or bi protagonists. (Trans characters included, as long as they identify as female and are oriented towards women.)
- Books submitted by established publishers have priority.
- If the book is in one of my favored genres (speculative fiction, historical, crime) there is a higher chance I will review it.